Inviting All Housewives To Send Their Recipes!
Welcome to The Real Housewives Recipe Book
The first cookery book for the readers by the readers!
Here’s your chance to get Published. Don’t miss it!
80 Recipes from around the world – An initiative by Lakes Food Euro
Send your American, Caribbean, English, French, Italian, Indian, Mexican, Pakistani, Portuguese, African & Spanish Recipes
Yes! We want your recipe now – wherever you live in the world!
So, hurry and send in your recipes as soon as possible
Terms and conditions:
- An entry is only valid once the recipe has been emailed to us, a comment left on the discussion board of this page, and the comment shared on either Facebook or Twitter.
- Recipes need to be of publishable standard and in English.
- Recipes need to be accompanied by a publishable image which must be of acceptable quality and belong to you.
- Recipes must be at least 300 words long and consist of: a short introduction to the recipe, ingredients list and preparation guide.
- There is no restriction on what you send. The recipes could be from any cuisine, vegetarian or non-vegetarian, starters, soups, salads, entrée, or dessert.
- Lakes Food Euro takes no responsibility for the originality of the recipes contributed by the public. We request you not to copy a recipe from others.
- Once submitted, the recipes become the copyright property of Lakes Food Euro.
- You may e-mail your recipe along with your passport size photograph and a high resolution image of the dish to be featured in The Real Housewife Cookbook as an attachment to the email address email@example.com
- All entries will be considered as a part of The Real Housewife Cookbook if your recipe is chosen by our panel.
- Authors of published recipes will receive a Ebook of The Real Housewife Cookbook.